Sunday, December 13, 2009

Second Shabbos was a Success

We ran our second Friday Night Live event this past week. it was really nice to see new faces come to the program. I really believe that each of the attendees are finding the event meaningful. My wife and I are hosting a Chanukah Party this week and anticipate a nice crowd. The weekly outreach committee meeting will take place at the shul as it does each week at 7:30 pm. We have an incredible opportunity this week to set up a small booth at our local Publix Supermarket. We will hand out some latkes, have a lit menorah and hopefully be able to teach those who are unaffiliated about the beauty of Chanukah. I hope that everyone I spoke to this past Shabbos, will find a family to host for a candle lighting on at leas one night of Chanukah this week.
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment